Betreels Online Casino operates under license by Nektan(Gibraltar) Limited (Nektan).
As a customer of Nektan, we have certain obligations to you regarding the management and process of your personal information under the Gibraltar Data Protection Act 2004 under which Nektan is registered with the Gibraltar Regulatory Authority.
Information collected and how it is used
“Personal Information” is any information about you from which you can be personally identified, such as name, address, email address, date of birth and phone number. Personal Information also includes details on betting and transactions as well as correspondence history with our team.
Personal Information is collected at the time of your registration on the Service along with other information we learn from your use of the Service, as well as by our communication with you.
The information we collect from you is used to fulfil our contractual obligations to you, and for the following purposes:
- Creating, managing or reactivating your account
- Building an accurate customer profile.
- Creating and informing you of promotional and other marketing campaigns (provided that you do not “opt out” from this option).
- Verifying your identity as the account holder
- Preparing statistics.
- Investigating suspected unlawful, fraudulent or other improper activity connected with the use of the Websites.
- Reporting a crime or suspected crime, including money laundering or any fraud.
- Complying with all legal and regulatory obligations
Overseas transfers of personal information
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process Personal Information necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Some of the data processors engaged to process Personal Information may be based outside of the European Economic Area and your Personal Information may be transferred outside of that area in order for us to fulfill our contractual obligations to you.
In this case Nektan will ensure an adequate level of protection for the rights and freedoms of data protection in relation to the Processing of your personal data. Therefore, by providing us with your Personal Information in accordance with the above, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of your Personal Information in this way. We use a variety of security technologies to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorised use, access or disclosure. Whilst information travels on the Internet, all Personal Information is encrypted using SSL technology. SSL is a special mechanism that automatically encrypts any information sent by you on our secure pages.
Retention of information
It is Nektan’s policy to hold your Personal Information for a period of at least 6 years after your relationship with Nektan ends
What is a Cookie
Cookies are small text files containing small amounts of information which are sent to and stored on your computer, smartphone or other device when you access a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user's device.
Cookies are used on the website for a number of reasons. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- (I)to allow users to log on to their account;
- (II) to allow users to choose log-in preferences;
- (III) to monitor and collect information about transactions placed on the website; and
- (IV) for fraud prevention purposes and generally to safeguard privacy.
- Analysis – these cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of users and to see how users move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works.
- Functionality - these cookies store information which enables us to remember user preferences e.g. sort types and media settings. They are also used to improve users' experience by, for example, stopping users from being shown the same message twice.
- Fraud Prevention - these cookies store information which helps us stop fraudulent use of our website.
- Session Management - these cookies are essential to enable use of our website, they manage session information and enable users to navigate through the website
- Tracking - these cookies enable us to store information about how users landed on our website. We need to record this so that we can appropriately pay our Affiliates
Nektan might, from time to time, use carefully selected third party tracking and/or analytical cookies to assist in improving the website and services for users. Where links are provided on the website to third party websites it is important to remember that those websites will have their own cookies and privacy policies which will govern any information you may submit. If you decide to use any linked third party websites please read their cookies and privacy policies before doing so.
If you want to delete any cookies already stored on your device or stop the cookies that keep track of your browsing patterns on the website, you can do so by deleting your existing cookies and/or altering your browser's privacy settings (the process you follow will differ from browser to browser).
Please note that deleting our cookies or disabling our future cookies means that you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our website. For example, if your browser is set to disable 'session' cookies, you won't be able to log on to your Nektan account.
Subject Access Request (SAR) and updating your personal information. You have the right to request information that is held about you. This type of request is known as a Subject Access Request (SAR). A SAR must be made in writing to the Data Controller and the request must be supported by a copy of your ID.
For non-GB customers: Nektan is registered in Gibraltar as a registered data controller under the Gibraltar Data Protection act 2004. Nektan’s registration number for the purposes of data protection is DP011175 and can be viewed at http://www.gra.gi/data-protection/ and searching under the “register of data controllers”. You are entitled to request a copy of the information held about you by law (subject to a £10.00 administration fee) and to ask us to make any changes necessary to ensure that the information held about you is accurate and up to date. If you require a copy of the information held you may contact us by emailing email@example.com. We will comply with the request within 28 days of the date of request.
For GB customers: Nektan is a registered data controller under the UK Data Protection Act 1998, Nektan’s registration number for the purposes of data protection is ZA076104 and can be viewed at www.ico.org.uk. You are entitled to request a copy of the information held about you by law (subject to a £10.00 administration fee) and to ask us to make any changes necessary to ensure that the information held about you is accurate and up to date. If you require a copy of the information held you may contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will comply with the request within 40 days of the date of request.
While the Service may contain links to websites operated by parties other than Nektan and/or its affiliate companies, we are not responsible for the privacy practises or content of any such third party websites.
Nektan reserves the right to modify this policy at any time and upon any such material change we will notify you as soon as practicable. We will then seek any additional consent that may be required.
If you have any further questions, please contact or by post at:
- Nektan (Gibraltar) Ltd.
- 2/1 Waterport Place
- 2 Europort Avenue
Effective Date 6th April 2017
Keep in touch with the Betreels: