Betreels has intergrated with safest and most secure payment options available today, allowing you to easily make a deposit or withdrawal from your favourite e-wallet or card.
Debit and Credit cards:
- When depositing and withdrawing using a Debit or Credit card “Nektan” will appear on Your card statement.
- Deposits are processed instantly and, save in respect of Boku for which a transaction fee of 15% is applied, there are no deposit costs charged by Nektan. We always recommend that You check with Your Card Issuers, to ensure You are aware of any charges levied by them. All deposits made via MasterCard or Visa Credit or Debit cards will be subject to online verification by the 3DSecure code service or the Verified By Visa service (VBV). The minimum deposit when using Boku is £15. For all other payment methods, the minimum deposit is £10/€10/100kr/$20.
- For the purposes of Verification and AML requirements, Withdrawals can take up to 3 working days to be processed by us, from the date of successful submission of requested documentation. A further 3-5 working days should be allowed for funds to be credited back to you by your card issuer. The minimum withdrawal amount is £10/€20/200kr/$40 Withdrawals can only be processed to a debit or credit card that is registered to your account and which was used to deposit the funds. Where MasterCard is used for deposit withdrawals will be either via bank transfer or to an alternative payment option.
- Deposits are instantly credited to Your Nektan gaming account. The minimum deposit is £10/€10/100kr/$20. Secondary deposits made using Skrill 1-Tap are unverified by Skrill. We advise that this option is only used on a secure device.
- Withdrawals to your Skrill account can take up to 3 working days to be processed by us; the minimum amount permitted is £10/€20/200kr/$40. For security reasons players may only withdraw funds to their Skrill account if these are directly connected to deposits made from their Skrill accounts. For more information on setting up Your Skrill account go to https://www.skrill.com/en/ or go to our FAQ section.
- NETeller: provides a fast and secure way to transfer cash online. It provides same-day payments and almost instant cash transfers. You pay no charges for Your transfers, making it fast, easy and free. Deposits are instantly credited to Your Nektan gaming account. The minimum deposit is £10/€10/100kr/$20.
- Simply log on to the NETeller website and complete the registration process. You will receive a 12-digit NETeller (1-Pay) Account ID and also a NETeller Secure ID. The Secure ID adds another layer of security to the deposit process.
- Step 2: Registering Your details When You have Your new NETeller account details, You will then need choose a way of putting money into Your NETeller account. You can use a credit card or use the NETeller 'Instacash' system to deposit and withdraw using Your bank account directly.
- Step 3: Depositing Your funds Deposit Your money into Your NETeller account and then log on to Your Nektan casino account and follow the on-screen instructions to transfer Your funds instantly to Your casino.
- Rules for NETeller deposits:
- All payments from and to Your credit card are made by NETeller therefore all such queries should initially be directed to them.
- All money deposited using a NETeller account must be paid back to the same NETeller account when withdrawing.
- All deposits must be made from a NETeller account with the same account name and details registered on Your casino account.
Boku (UK players only):
- Boku is a quick and easy way to deposit via Your mobile device. Your deposit is charged directly to Your mobile telephone bill by using Your mobile number, just reply Y to the text message You receive, and Your balance will be automatically updated.
- Boku deposits are accepted in increments of £5. The minimum deposit value is £15, with a maximum of £30 a day. A fee of 15.00 % will be deducted from all Boku mobile deposits. In example a Boku deposit of £30.00 will have a fee of £4.50 applied and Your Casino account will be credited with £25.50. Boku is only live with 02, 3 & EE. We are not currently accepting deposits from Vodafone and Boku will not work if Virgin is Your mobile phone service provider. Boku will only be available for your first deposit(s) on any new account, this payment option will then be removed, unless previously agreed with Nektan managment Withdrawals will be either via bank transfer or to an alternative payment option, You should be aware that Boku does not allow withdrawals back to Your mobile provider. We may require You to register a different payment option to allow for a withdrawal should You not want to use the bank transfer option.
- When depositing with Paysafecard, neither a bank account nor a credit card is needed. You will need to find Your local sales outlet with the https://www.paysafecard.com/en-gb/buy/find-sales-outlets/ feature.
- A paysafecard is available in the following amounts: 10, 25, 50, 75 or 100 GBP. Pay online with Paysafecard by simply entering the 16-digit Paysafecard PIN. Deposits are instantly credited to Your Nektan gaming account. The minimum deposit is £10/€10/100 kr/10 20 NZ$/10 20 C$ and the maximum value You can deposit with any one Paysafecard PIN is £200/ €250/ 2500 kr/500 NZ$/400 C$.
- Withdrawals will be made via Payouts to my Paysafecard. Completing the free sign-up process opens Your my Paysafecard account. The email address used for Your my Paysafecard account must be the same as used for Your Casino account registration.
- Easy and secure payments for Finland and Sweden with Zimpler.
- Pay in 20 seconds or less. Just enter Your mobile phone number, choose bill or card and enjoy Zimpler payments.
- New! Now You can pay Your bills with Swish.
- Where your bank is not listed for a withdrawal via Trustly please choose "Other European Country" from the drop down and manually input the IBAN and Swift/BIC of your bank account.
- Trustly offers bank payments and credit transfers for Sweden, the UK, Ireland and Germany in a secure, simple and fast manner between consumers and e-merchants. Payments and credit transfers via Trustly are made immediately. Trustly is always free to use and no registration is required for users.
- Trustly supports Your favourite bank and You log in using the same credentials as when logging into Your bank account. Millions of transactions throughout Europe are processed every year via Trustly, using the world's safest security protocol. Trustly provides a secure payment method that offers peace of mind and is a payment institute licenced by Sweden's Financial Supervisory Authority to operate throughout the European Union. You can view our licence here.
- Deposits made via Trustly may be subject to delay at weekends. Please visit www.trustly.com for more information.
PayPal (UK players only where available)
- PayPal is a safe and fast e-wallet payment method. PayPal stores and safeguards your card and bank details, enabling you to pay online without entering your financial information every time.
- To deposit with PayPal simply click on the Deposit link in the top banner of the page, select 'Paypal' from the list of payment options and chose the amount you wish to deposit.
- Click on 'Deposit'. You will be redirected to the PayPal website. If you already have a PayPal account, log in to complete the transfer. If you do not have a PayPal account, you can create one during the deposit process. Just click on the PayPal deposit option and follow the instructions.
- For more information, visit www.paypal.co.uk.
Interac (Canada players only where available)
- Interac Online is an immediate, secure, and easy-to-use online payment method. All you need is access to online banking through a Participating Financial Institution. Payments made with Interac Online are conducted through the convenience of your existing online banking access, without requiring you to create any new user names, passwords or accounts.
- When you pay for online purchases with Interac Online, none of your financial details, such as online banking information, is shared with the merchant or any third parties. Your payment is completed through your financial institution, who settles with the merchant using established and secure banking procedures.
ecoPayz (All countries except Jordan, Namibia, New Zealand, South Africa and Sweden)
- Opening an ecoAccount is free, only takes a few minutes, and you can start using your account immediately. Use your ecoAccount to pay at online stores and merchants, in over 45 currencies.
- Fund your account how you want – by card, direct from your bank account or other local services.
- ecoPayz use the highest standards of data security and encryption, so you can rest assured your money and information is safe and secure.
- The security of your information is our priority, and your financial details are never shared when making payments online.
MuchBetter (All countries except Canada, Malta, New Zealand, South Africa and Sweden)
- MuchBetter is a fantastic new e-Wallet App. MuchBetter customers earn rewards, collect rebates & have total control over their cash. MuchBetter is an app based payment wallet which combines rock star technology, mobile first, dynamic customer authentication, real time KYC and rich in deposit options.
- Your deposits and cashouts are Instant, and you can get a free debit card, along with enjoying the special rewards program. You can also instantly send money to your friends and family simply by using their mobile telephone number within the APP.
The following is a list of available payment methods by country/currency:
Keep in touch with the Betreels: